OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 10 A.M. TO 6 P.M.
Hourly - $14 per hour, per lane (No extra charge for extra shooter).
3rd Shooter $10.
4 Shooters require 2 lanes
Range Rules and Regulations
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or persons who have been consuming those items will be allowed on the range or premises.
- Shooter's glasses or tempered glasses must be worn at all times while inside the firing area. (prescription excepted)
- Hearing protection must be worn at all times while inside firing area. (muff style only)
- Children must be supervised at all times while on premises.
- No reloads, no armor piercing, steel projectile, tracer, or explosive ammunition will be allowed.
- All firearms must be clear with the action open except while actively firing.
- All firearms must be clear and bagged or in a container before leaving the firing area.
- No person will be allowed forward of the firing line. Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
- Only persons who are actively shooting are allowed inside of the firing area.
- Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line. (user is held responsible)
- No more than two persons are permitted at each firing lane. Coaching may occur at the permission of range staff.
- All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No impact into floor, roof, or side walls.
- All firearms are subject to inspection at anytime by staff.
- Rapid fire must be approved by range staff.
- All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner at all times.
- No tobacco use allowed on premises
- Use of black powder firearms is prohibited.
- Photo identification required for use of range facilities.
Download PDF of Rules and Waiver